|Art of my story SOM|
Tagged by Floetepus
1.You must post the rules.
2.Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3.Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create five new questions for the people you tag to answer
4.You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5.Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6.No tag backs
7.No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this" You legitimately have to tag 10 people
5 thingys about me
1. When I was 5 I swallowed a coin accidentally and honest to God thought I was going to die, I skipped dinner, said goodbye to my cats and cried in bed all night, I never told my mum cause I was scared she'd tell me off. The next day I pooped the coin out and all was well.
2. When I was 16 I officially gave up on my coeliac disease, I refused to eat my dietary food anymore and I've been eating what I want when I want ever since, and I've been all the happier for it! I never knew the meaning of comfort eating until then. I'm a foodie. dear god I love food.
3. My mum is incredibly supportive of SOM, DSN and my new project Haal Visna, she always asks questions about it and nags me for the comic o3o
4. There's REALLY not many foods I won't eat, in fact I can list all the things I don't like in this post: sweetcorn, chocolate, spicy food, prunes and dried apricots. anything else, I'll eat that shizz right up
5. When I discovered the miracles of eBay and paypal when I was 13 I ordered EVERYTHING off eBay... to the point that I ordered a pack of batteries and some pretty napkins instead of walking 5 minutes down the road to the shop to get some (hnng sometimes I still do it)
Would you stop using a product (shampoo, body lotion, shower gel, soaps etc.) if you knew a key ingredient resulted in the loss of thousands of lives and homes of certain animals? Even if the alternative to those products are twice as expensive and harder to get a hold of?
Depends I guess... I mean I'm very careful about what talc I use because I know that gathering talc results in habitat lost loss for tigers, so I try to get some that has been gathered from areas where they no longer live
Do you care for those who let their car engine run while they go into the store?
Their petrol bill, not mine. Go nuts arseholes ;D
If you were a scientist- do you think you would do what you can because you need to? Or would you do it because you need to prove that you can?
... well... I think I'd just do what'd make me the most money. I'M JUST BEING HONEST OKAY?
What would you rather have the ability to do; Fly? Or breathe under water?
Well my worst fear is water... so breathing under water would stop that... but then I'm doing fine avoiding water so far and I always have dreams about flying, it'd be so amazing ;3; so I'd go with flying!
(appear to be one question short... o3o)
I tag:whoever wants to do it.
So here are my 5 questions for you:
The project in BOLD is the project currently holding my most attention, it chops and changes because I share out my time on them equally.
Smiling Over Murder
Death Side Narcolepsy
YOU SHOULD CHECK THESE MY FRIENDS OUT CAUSE THEY'RE AWESOME.
EDIT: I'm sorry I had to get rid of my long list of watchers, but at over 700 watchers it was starting to stretch my page
1. Various commissions for Lancol
Commish Info HERE
None currently ~
~ eternal never ending gifts for ArchangelZizi
~ finish Cauola fashions project
~ finish Lunism Gods pic
~ finish Cauola islands pics